Monday, April 26, 2010

Hi all. I'm new to blogging & not too sure where to start so will just introduce myself for now & see where it goes.
I'm single Mom to 3 wonderful children. We live in Dublin. 2 of my children have special needs. My eldest, we will call Fada, given to her by my Dad, middle child will be known as Trouble, you'll see why in time,lol, & my youngest, we'll call Spud.
My story will be long & probably boring sometimes, also may seen fictional by times but I can promise you the truth. I have had a very full life & feel its time to put it on paper(so to speak).

9 comments:

  1. welcome aboard xx looking forward to reading your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, great to see you here:) Looking forward to reading:) Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to future installments, glad you have joined the rest of us:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good woman yourself, cant wait to read it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo you've popped your blogging cherry lol. I always thought my life read like fiction too. Look forward to
    Reading your posts :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurray! Fact is always madder than fiction...delighted you've started blogging xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to read your story xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward ot reading your posts! Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done for taking the first blogging step. I'm not so brave just yet. XX

    ReplyDelete